Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh, the things I've learned...

Here's a glimpse of some of the epiphanies that I've had so far in my life. I hope that I can enrich yours by sharing...


Never blow your nose in a public restroom. You may not realize how much a blessing a stuffy nose can be.


Always be nice to waiters and waitresses. They are left alone, unseen with your food for just long enough to spit in it.


One of the most horrible realizations one could come to in the middle of the night is that you're completely out of toilet paper.


Fortune cookie fortunes can be a great source of revenge if the right one is left on the right person's desk at just the right time.


"Beer is proof that God wants men to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"Coffee is proof that God wants me to be awake." - Rob Davis

No comments: