Friday, May 9, 2008

Slacker!

I didn't blog yesterday. By the time I got home, it was late and I was beat. I think I was in bed before Nick even was, if only by a minute or two. (Thank you Mommy for taking bed duty last night!)


Anyhow, yesterday can be wrapped up like this: Mutter at the alarm clock to leave me alone, stumble to the bathroom to take care of two of the "Three S's" (I didn't shave), stumble down to the train (I don't walk too well until I have coffee in me), coffee, work work work, get dragged to lunch with my friends (thanks for getting me out of the office Bart and Xena!), work work work, stumble down to the train (coffee wore off), sleep all the way home, get picked up at the train station by my wife and child, go to dinner, visit Beth's mom, steal Beth's dad's truck, drive home (poorly since I was so tired), stumble in the door and into bed.


It seemed to all go by in about the same amount of time that it took you to read that run-on sentence.


Today was much better. More on that when I get home.

No comments: